Monday, April 20, 2009

Record to date

To date I've made 26 designs, with 3 colour variations; total of 29 pieces not including the clay charms I made in my free time (which isn't very many, but I like to count them as well!).

I started Project K.i.R.A. on March 18th, and as of April 20th - okay, I cheated... I didn't make anything during the weekend because I was busy meeting friends! - So as of April 18th, I have actually made 29 accessories and about 6 clay charms! Yay me!

Nearly 1 a day if I just look at accessories ;) and I've met my target of 1 in 2 days! *laughs* I'll put a rest on the challenge first... I'm feeling my brains milked dry from all the designing somehow. Besides, I still have quite a number of stuff I haven't uploaded yet, so I shall concentrate on that first.

Stumble Upon Toolbar submit to reddit

No comments:

Post a Comment