Tuesday, April 7, 2009

pearly glade

If you're wondering how on earth is it that I've got so many pictures of accessories I made, it's because these are actually *gasp!* backdated. [Very] recently I have made it a point to make one accessory a day, for as long as possible, so these are just items from when I started near the end of March :)

Bracelets are one of my favourite things in the world! I like them with little charms here and there and pearls. Can't do without my round pearls! Of course, crystals too, but that's usually an option in bracelets.
Lately though, I'm beginning to like the "overcrowding" scene on bracelets... I've added stars to it, along with some glass flowers for a more Spring-ish look, because they're just so romantic~ (see, even the flowers are star-shaped!)

Materials: glass beads, stainless steel chain & toggle, Swarovski pearls, Swarovski crystals

~RM32~

Stumble Upon Toolbar submit to reddit

No comments:

Post a Comment