Wednesday, April 22, 2009

blue layers ~interlude~

I bought blue and emerald green crystals some time ago and I've never - NEVER - touched it since. So I told myself, "You have to use those crystals" and made it a point to do so. That was my challenge of the day, and a challenge it turned out to be indeed.

I was chatting to a friend who's currently in US who asked me to make her a bracelet some time ago... and somehow talking to her just made me feel that I should try an earring in the style of the bracelet I made her! Hmm, how do I achieve this?



It looks nice, but since this is my first time making something in this manner, I thought I should adopt this piece. When I put it on, I think to myself "So far so good, not too bad. Probably needs a bit more weight though."

And throughout the day, I had accidentally snagged my finger onto it no less than 5 times when I tried to brush my hair off my shoulders. Not funny. At some point I thought my earlobe was going to get longer with the constant pulling! (I'm sensitive about that)

So this is going under the chopping board :( The first time I've ever deemed one of my KiRAs to be sent under the chopping board! It hurts my heart so.

I can't bring myself to do it just yet.

Material: Swarovski crystals, Swarovski pearls

Stumble Upon Toolbar submit to reddit

No comments:

Post a Comment