Thursday, April 23, 2009

the package is in!

My order from the UK came in~!!! First off are the much-awaited high-quality faux Japanese pearls. They're really really pretty, and look similar to Swarovski pearls in terms of sheen and coating!

Unfortunately, they come in very limited colours (pink and white) and sizes. I ordered cream as well, but the colour is... an interesting hue of light gold o__O Might have to return them :( Due to this, I would still be patronising Swarovski pearls for all other colours and sizes.

Along with that order are my coveted Czech glass beads. I've always loved Czech glass beads, but it's really hard to find them in Malaysia! So yes, I imported them from the UK. Shipping was a killer, and let's not forget the exchange rate. The price of these beads could actually rival the price of Swarovski D: what have I gotten myself into?! *cries*

They're just too pretty to resist...!

Stumble Upon Toolbar submit to reddit

No comments:

Post a Comment