Thursday, April 23, 2009

dimensional clutters

Long long time ago... -- okay, not that long time ago. It was Summer last year actually -- I bought some faceted plastic beads, because I wasn't exposed to the amazing whoaness of Swarovski beads yet (haha). Back then I thought they were pretty, until one day I bought some Swarovski crystals back and compared them side by side.

And since then , I've never turned back.

Because of that, my plastic beads - pretty as they are - were neglected. So my challenge was to actually design something that would put more emphasis on them as a whole. These plastic beads are good quality plastic beads; the faceted surface reflects well, though obviously not as well as crystals! So what happens if they were placed in a cluster?


Materials: Czech glass beads, faceted plastic beads
~RM12~
They feel like such a colourful bunch of grapes to me! *laughs*

Stumble Upon Toolbar submit to reddit

No comments:

Post a Comment