Thursday, July 2, 2009

heart it!

I once saw some people use pearl-beaded 2 dimension hearts in their works, and I have been so very very entranced by it! However it doesn't look like they made it themselves and their pearls seem to hang and support each other (super glue!?). I couldn't seem to find it for sale as a charm, so maybe that isn't the case as well. Whatever it was, I was determined to have it for myself!

Finally, after lots of failed experiments I have managed to create my own version of 2d pearl-beaded hearts~! They are 100% KiRA handmade, and I absolutely heart them! :) You'll definitely be seeing more of them in my other works.

Materials: high quality Japanese faux pearls, Matsuno seed beads, Swarovski crystal
~RM10 for one strap~
Available in white, cream, and pink pearls.

Stumble Upon Toolbar submit to reddit

No comments:

Post a Comment