Thursday, July 30, 2009

cerise

I was at Isetan, and I saw lots of strawberries for sale! I love strawberries! And they had blackberries and blueberries for sale too. It brings me back to those days when I worked in a chocolate shop dipping all these berries! Aah, I remembered how I used to have cherry liquor dark chocolates to keep myself toasty in winter days too *^__^*

How does one actually create cherry earrings without massive wirework anyway? I somehow managed to find inspiration in my minute collection of Czech glass beads...
"do we look yummy?"

Materials: Czech glass beads

Most unfortunately, I got these beads when I was in England and am unable to find any local beading suppliers that import these lovely heart-shape leaf beads in this pretty shade of green :( So yes, one-of-a-kind!

~RM15~

Stumble Upon Toolbar submit to reddit

No comments:

Post a Comment