Thursday, May 14, 2009

bird garden ~interlude~

Since I saw a lampwork bead of a birdhouse, I've always wanted to make a bird-themed bracelet for myself. I set to work on my clay and sculpted out a bird house. After that, I made some clay roses, along with a little bird to match the theme.

It took about 2 weeks for the coating to set properly, then I set my tools on it last week.

...wait a minute, that didn't look like a little bird! In fact, it's HUGE! That's because I accidentally incorporated the little bird into a different part of the set. Oops. I had to find a quick replacement for my bracelet's little bird, and it just happened to be that leftover oversized piyo-chan. Well, I'll make a new one as soon as I've got time :)
So where's the little bird?
There it is, right in the middle! I've attached it onto a necklace, so it makes a tiny pendant!

materials: clay, pearls, glass beads, sterling silver charms and findings

Stumble Upon Toolbar submit to reddit

No comments:

Post a Comment