Tuesday, May 26, 2009

little petals

I mentioned that I've been attempting to bead lately, so I had to go scour for my materials. I've got the string and wire, but I lack seed beads! And what's more, I need hairpins, wire hair combs (it's so hard to find it in Malaysia!), etc. :( not easy, and I hadn't even started.

Thankfully, I managed to start on a project anyway :D



A five-petaled flower hair-pin!
This is the prototype version. It wasn't sturdy enough for me though, so I improvised the pattern and came up with the same little flower hairpin with better "bending" power! Because this is made by wire, the petals can be bent to give it a slightly "lotus" shape or be flattened :)

Materials: Matsuno Glass Beads, faux acrylic pearl, black hairpin
made to order
~RM10 each~
Colours: crystal blue, rose pink, crystal

Stumble Upon Toolbar submit to reddit

No comments:

Post a Comment